How Much Does A Financial Planner Make?
Financial planners guide clients into the complicated world of the financial markets so they can make the right investment decisions. This career requires a very intimate knowledge about stocks, bonds and mutual funds as well as other financial instruments. It is also the career for those who truly care about his or her client’s financial future. The mean annual wage for financial planners is very lucrative. In addition to their salary, they stand to earn through bonuses, commissions and a percentage of the client’s assets.
Average Financial Planner Salary
- Executive financial planners (Top 10%) earn $197,410 ($94.91 an hour)
- Senior financial planners (Top 25%) earn $119,780 ($57.59 an hour)
- Mid Level financial planners (Median) pay is $80,940 ($38.91 an hour)
- Junior of financial planners (Bottom 25%) earn $58,800 ($28.27 an hour)
- Entry Level of financial planners (Bottom 10%) earn $44,690 ($21.49 an hour)