Nutritionist Resume Sample
If you are a nutritionist and you are looking to create a resume, we can help. We have created a sample resume that can be used by a nutritionist. This sample resume for a nutritionist include key competencies for you to use and a detailed objective statement for employers to notice you.
6021 West Elm St., Orem, Utah, 97203
Compassionate Clinical Nutritionist with ten years of progressive experience, offering patient counseling, creative and effective menu plans, accurate patient assessments as well as support and encouragement to chronically ill patients. Ability to be an effective manager and leader while working as part of team, collaborating with all disciplines to develop the best plan of care for every patient. Dynamic speaker and educator with a passion for teaching healthy nutritional habits. Competent Communicator with ability to lead large group sessions, while still giving individualized attention.
- Nutritional Assessments
- Nutrition Intervention
- Menu Design
- Education and Training
- Curriculum Design
- Effective Management
- Budget Management
- Purchasing and Inventory
Orem General Hospital, Orem, UT 2005- 2012
Create effective diet plans for high-risk patients suffering from chronic disease. With compassion and guidance offer counseling and intervention aimed at improving weight as well as ancillary health issues. Perform necessary administrative duties, planning and preparing menus for a wide range of dietary needs.
- Complete thorough and accurate assessments of patients receiving enteral nutrition support for intensive care unit. Following support plan manage nutritional intake ensuring patient levels remain within appropriate range.
- Conceptualize, designed and implement staff training in-services, educating staff on modified diets and tray-line efficiency.
- Collaborate with Food Production Manager streamlining quality improvement functions creating more efficient operations in the areas of policy & procedure, quantity purchasing and food production techniques.
- Lead Diabetes Awareness team comprised of doctors nurses, nutritionists and other personnel charged with the plan of care and treatment of Diabetes patients and patients at risk for Diabetes.
Utah Women’s Center, Provo, UT 1999-2005
Offered nutritional consultation to female clients desiring to become and fit and live healthier lifestyles. Clients came from a wide range of nutritional and health backgrounds. Offered preventative care as well as clinical and medical intervention.
- Screened and assessed new patients, completing full nutritional work up and history.
- Created support group for extremely obese individuals, offering a safe environment for patients to get weight loss and nutrition information as well as consultations with a physician and psychologist. 100% of group members realized a loss in weight and their body mass index.
- Oversaw diet office’s operations, such as scheduling, payroll, performance appraisals and training.
- Created nutrition and diet plans based on patient needs as well as their goals, keeping into consideration reasonable expectations and abilities.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor in Science, Nutrition, 1999
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Summa Cum Laude
Certified Diabetes Educator, 2000
Registered Dietitian Certificate, 1999
CPR Certified, 1998