Personal Trainer Resume Sample
With our personal trainer resume sample, you can use this is a baseline to create a resume of your own that hiring managers will drawn to. We have create a unique design for a personal trainer that will show your skills off. We first highlight your skills, then list your work experience in chronological order. We follow it up with listing your education, certifications, community involvement and a quote from Lou Holtz.
5286 Morgan Drive, Pensacola, FL 32301
Energetic, knowledgeable Personal Trainer with 15 years of experiences designing and monitoring fitness programs designed to accommodate client’s needs and requirements. Results oriented trainer, with a passion for designing programs that improve fitness, increase stamina and develop healthy living styles and a sense of well being. Ability to motivate and inspire clients regardless of physical fitness level and abilities, encouraging habits that are life changing. Complete accurate and thorough assessments to interpret physical data designed for the purpose of creating fitness and nutrition plans that maximize efficiency.
- Team Work Group Fitness Plans
- Nutritional Plans
- Exercise and Aerobic Programs
- Assessment and Planning
- Health and Wellness
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Yoga and Pilates
- Strength Training
- Flexibility Training
- In-home Workouts
- Equipment Maintenance
Gold’s Gym, Pensacola, FL
Worked with gym clients, completing assessments for new clients, creating and implementing training and nutrition schedules. Assisted members in setting goals, maintained database for progress. Organized group workouts for members that included aerobic and weight training routines. Coordinated and organized marketing and special events to promote gym and personal training services.
- As a result of effective promotions and superior service and results, personal training clientele increased by 50% over the last 5 years
- Successfully lowered client BMI in-group sessions and individually.
- Conceptualized, designed and implemented strength training programs to fit individual the needs and goals of each client
- Develop and lead staff training and continuing education classes to ensure gym staff is current in new technologies and standards.
INDEPENDENT PERSONAL TRAINER
Open Gym, Charlotte, NC
Consulted with clients at a wide range of gyms and fitness centers that contract out personal training services. Responsible to build clientele and retain existing business. Develop and organize fitness programs and training routines, keep records for each entity separate for accurate billing.
Maintain good rapport and relationship with management of contracting entity to ensure continued use of services.
- Implemented effective business development strategies designed to secure new customers and retain existing clients
- Grew personal training business to full-time with a waiting list, often commended for being the favored trainer at fitness centers.
- Designed and implemented unique and exciting fitness programs aimed at improving stamina, increasing muscle mass and reducing body mass index.
- Mentored new training consultants, offering counseling on administrative responsibilities as well as effective ways to interact with gym management while serving the needs of clients
- Offered specialized training for clients undergoing physical therapy due to injuries.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor or Science, Physical Education, 1995
University of South Carolina, Rock Hill, SC
NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) Certification, 1995-2012
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Certification, 1995-2012
National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification, 2005-2012
- Co-coordinator, Jacksonville, Marathon, Jacksonville, FL 2012
- Basketball Coach, Pensacola YMCA, Pensacola, FL 2002-2012
- Participant, Marathon of Sarasota, Sarasota, FL 2011
- Participant, Houston marathon/Half Marathon, Houston, TX 2010
- Organizer, Race for a Cure, Charlotte, NC 2002
- Flag Football Coach, I-10 Sports, 1998-2002
Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do It. “ -Lou Holtz
Need help writing your resume?
Career Igniter offer professional resume writing services that deliver job-winning results.
Share This Article