Physical Therapist Resume Sample
Here is a Physical Therapist sample resume to use as a template instead of trying to design a resume for a physical therapist yourself. One of the great things about this template is its ease-of-use and it is very customizable.
52 East Sycamore St., Buloxi, MS 20056 – 564-322-4563 – CPeoples@gmail.com
Dedicated, patient oriented Physical Therapist with 8 years of progressive patient care experience. Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with superior academic record and experience, facilitate a dynamic therapy experience that strives to meet patient goals and needs. Savvy business acumen with ability to increase and maintain client base while still providing compassionate and effective clinical and therapeutic services.
- Instrumental in building clientele. Developed good rapport and solid relationships with a wide range of referral sources, securing a pipeline of referrals for Health Wise Therapy Clinic.
- Recruited and trained qualified physical therapist as well as assistants, offering encouragement and guidance aimed at providing a high level of quality care.
- Set goals for therapy staff to meet the physical and mental needs of each and every patient, while still adhering to the doctor’s and therapy orders.
- Accurately assess patients, created and implemented a treatment plan, and oversaw the execution of that plan complete both personally and by other therapists.
- Document patient treatment status, communicate results to physician, patient and family if appropriate.
Manager, Physical Therapy Department, 2008-2006
Health Wise Therapy Clinic, Buloxi, MS
Provided administrative, HR and clinical support to Therapy Department. Worked collaboratively with all other disciplines as well as referral sources and physicians to offer the best care possible to each and every patient.
Physical Therapist, 2004 – 2006
Ultimate Care Nursing Home, Buloxi, MS
Worked with nursing staff and therapy disciplines to accurately assess new admissions and patients recently injured. Participated in plan of care for each therapy patient and contributed to the plan of action. Treated patients according to plan of care, doctor’s orders and Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, 2004
Mississippi State University, Buloxi, MS
Licensed Physical Therapist, State of Mississippi, 2004
Best therapist ever. Couldn’t have recuperated without him. Would recommend him to anyone who needs rehabilitation – Scott Smith
I had been in a car accident and needed therapy on my back and neck. Craig was instrumental in getting me back on my feet and back to a normal life again.–Suzanne Alexander
My son fell and broke his arm in three places. Craig was great with him, very patient. He was able to motivate him to do the work necessary to fully recuperate from the fall. – Jane Moth
Great experience for my elderly Mother who fell and broke her hip. He was very familiar with effects of dementia and was able to work through those challenges to motivate her to complete the exercises and regain as much range of motion as can be expected. -Anderson Harper