Teacher Resume Sample
Here is a sample resume we have created for a teacher. This teacher resume template will allow you to stand out from applicants for a teaching position. We have added an apple as clipart and some key elements to a teachers resume like teaching competencies and community involvement to help get your resume noticed by a school hiring manager.
51 Sycamore St. Boone, NC 28607
- Classroom Management
- Thematic Units
- Curriculum Design
- Safe Learning Environment
- Student Centered Learning
- Use of Manipulative
- Integration of Technology
- Writer’s Workshops
- Individualized Lesson Plans
- Peer Partnering
- Early Literacy
- Story Telling
- Read Alouds
- Differentiated Instruction
- Troop Leader Girl Scouts, 2009-2012
- Volunteer Girl Scouts, 2007-2009
- Habitat For Humanity, 2007-2010
- Room Mother, Parkway Elementary School, 2011
- PTA President, Parkway Elementary, 2010
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Dynamic and driven, Elementary School Teacher dedicated to educating young students and inspiring them to love to learn. Create and implement exciting classroom curriculum that keeps children engrossed in lessons and asking questions. Focused on the whole child, lessons inspire students to find their passions and natural abilities while also creating a safe and structured learning environment
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES
Master of Science, Elementary Education, 2012
University of North Carolina, Raleigh NC
Summa Cum Laude
Bachelor of Arts in Literature, 2010
University of Virginia, Charlotteville, VA
North Caraolina Teaching Credential 2010
Kindergarten – 5th
Early Literacy Training, 2011
Elementary School Teacher, 2012 – Present
Bethel Elementary, Boone, NC
Teach 2nd grade using standards-based instruction to fully understand each individual child and create curriculums to serve their unique needs. Experience teaching cluster classes and children with special needs, inspiring their curiosity and fostering a love for learning. Build a good rapport with both parents and students that create mutual respect and accountability in the classroom.
- Encourage a sense of curiosity and a thorough understanding of varied subjects using thematic units that encompassed math, reading, writing, social studies and science.
- Create early assessment tools so that curriculum and lesson plans are able meet each child where they were academically and socially.
- Work with peers on programs to support reading programs.
- Conceptualize and develop programs that blend reading and music for second grade curriculum.
- Manage classroom in a respectful orderly fashion, creating routines and expectations that teach time management and organizational skills at an early age.