Career Igniter has one goal: providing innovative career tools that will accelerate your career.
If you are just starting your career or in an executive role, our suite of career tools are built to help you get the most out of your career.
Career Igniter also features Career Finder, an online question and answer resource to help you learn about a particular career, including the:
- Reasons to pursue a career
- Skills you need to succeed
- Kind of environment you can expect to work in
- Wages you’ll likely receive based on current employment data
- Employment outlook in the next few years
- Degree you need to obtain before you can officially work in a specific career.
We believe that the more informed you are, the easier it will be for you to choose a school, a major and, ultimately, a career path.
Career Igniter provides information on career fields for students to explore.
If you would like to speak to us via email or phone about your next HR or career article or publication, please contact us. Include the deadline in your message so we can respond to you on-time.