Elizabeth Enck was a career counselor at The University Of Tennessee for 6 years. She worked with undergraduate, graduate students, and alumni with their career planning and job searching. This included providing assistance with resumes and cover letters, interviewing including conducting practice interviews, and guidance through the job search process. She has a Master's Degree in Counseling with an emphasis on career counseling.
Latest Articles By Elizabeth Enck
- How To Prepare For A Job Interview
- How To Make An Effective Resume
- Common Job Application Mistakes To Avoid
- How To Make A Job Fair Work For You
- Job Search Mistakes You Can Avoid
- How To Find A Job
- Create A Cover Letter That Will Get You Noticed
- Top 10 Resume Formatting Tips
- How To Answer Behavioral Interview Questions
- What If You Are Asked: What Is Your Greatest Weakness?