Erin Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW, CERW, CEMC, is a Certified Professional Resume Writer/Career Consultant, and the President of Professional Resume Services, named one of Forbes "Top 100 Career Websites", and she is consistently listed as a “Top Career Expert to Follow” on Twitter. She is a nationally published writer and contributor of 16 best-selling career books. She and her team of talented, certified writers have achieved international recognition following yearly nominations of the prestigious T.O.R.I. Award (Toast of the Resume Industry). She is also one of only a few professionals worldwide to achieve the coveted “Certified Master Resume Writer” distinction.
Latest Articles By Erin Kennedy
- Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Your Job Search
- Personal Branding Tips For The C-Suite Executive
- 7 Tips For Crafting A Career Change Resume
- Land A Job Interview With These Resume Tips
- What You Need to Know About Cover Letters
- Secrets To Landing Your Executive Dream Job
- What You Should Do When Preparing For A Video Interview
- Networking Tips To Connect With Your Coworkers
- Ways To Shine At Online And Face-To-Face Networking
- Match Your Resume To The Job Description
- Preparing For An Executive Job Search
- Is It Worth Moving For A Job?
- What You Should Do After Being Laid-Off
- When To Ask For A Raise